We’re 10 years old: the 4th gift to you (of 5) – and there are two today!
The Partnership Playbook with Pam Slim
Pam Slim just knows how to do good friend. She is smart as heck, big-hearted and has a gift for reaching out and connecting in the most generous and supportive ways.
I’m a happy beneficiary of that friendship – for those of you who go to SxSW keep your fingers crossed for us, as we’re submitting a joint application to talk there. Her generous gift is her multimedia course on how to build your own smart partnerships.
I’ve got this and use it, and you’ll find it practical whether you’re building relationships within or without the big organization in which you work or with alliances for your small business.
Mark Bowden’s TruthPlane Tri-fold
Mark Bowden is the author of Winning Body Language, my collaborator for Presentation Genius, and more importantly a man who knows how to eat well when on the road. (That matters, because Mark and I deliver a lot or workshops together in distant climes, and he’s a delightful travel companion.)
Mark’s condensed his best wisdom on how to influence and persuade and put it on a single page – and is offering it up for you. I’ll have you know that I use most of these skills on a daily basis, and it’s one of the reasons my workshops are so well received.
And don’t forget: Prizes for those who party with us!
We’ve got 10 gift packs to be won for all those who celebrate with us by telling us how Box of Crayons has helped you change things up, have fun, and get clearer about your Great Work. Share it with us, and you could win some awesome prizes. Get your submission in before July 10th.
Tell us your stories
- Make a video, and upload it to your blog or YouTube (3 prizes to be won)
- Write a blog post and tweet about it (3 prizes to be won)
- Post a message to my Facebook page (2 prizes to be won)
- Tweet us a nice message (2 prizes to be won)
Let us know by
- Using the hashtag #BOC10 on Twitter
- Posting a link to our Facebook page
- Emailing us a link to the video or blog post
If you’re looking for inspiration…
Box of Crayons’ values are:
- Provoke Impact. We’re doing this to change things up
- Have Fun. “Important” doesn’t have to mean “boring”
- Pursue Elegance. Where beauty and impact meet
- Be Generous. Share what we can. Assume positive intent
- Stay Curious. Hang out at the edge to see what’s next
And here’s what you can win
- 1 Amazon gift card worth $10
- The Irresistible Fun Pack (8 Irresistible Principles of Fun goodies)
- I signed copy of Do More Great Work
- 1 signed copy of Get Unstuck and Get Going
- 1 signed copy of End Malaria
- 1 Big Questions movie collection (5.75 Questions You’ve Been Avoiding, Find Your Great Work, Great Work Alchemy)
- 1 Box of Crayons canvas tote bag to carry it all away