We’re 10 years old: the final gifts to you
The secrets of smart strategic planning from Charlie Gilkey
Our next gift to you comes from my good friend Charlie Gilkey at Productive Flourishing. They’re up to all sorts of great things there – they’ve just been running a wonderful “core conversation series” on Extraordinary Women Change the World.
A couple of years ago Charlie and I teamed up to do a teleconference series on the art of planning. He’s got a great approach to nutting out the monthly, weekly and daily steps you need to take to hit your goals, and I’ve got a great little template for a one-page strategic plan.
In this giveaway you get a recording of our teleconference, my template and Charlie’s 2012 planners for the rest of the year. Fan-tippy-tastic!
But, it doesn’t stop there, folks!
My final gift comes from my good friend, Les McKeown, the powerhouse behind Predictable Success. Les is an internationally known strategist, sought-after advisor, bestselling author, and in-demand speaker. He advises C-level teams at Fortune 500 companies on high performance organizational development. His giveaway helps you to understand your leadership style, and become more relaxed, more ‘in the zone’ and more energized by leading.
Thank you all for helping to celebrate Box of Crayons’ 10th birthday!
You can download them all – as well the previous four days’ awesome gifts.
And don’t forget: It’s the final day for submissions!
Prizes for those who party with us!
We’ve got 10 gift packs to be won for all those who celebrate with us by telling us how Box of Crayons has helped you change things up, have fun, and get clearer about your Great Work. Share it with us, and you could win some awesome prizes. Get your submission in before July 10th.
Tell us your stories
- Make a video, and upload it to your blog or YouTube (3 prizes to be won)
- Write a blog post and tweet about it (3 prizes to be won)
- Post a message to my Facebook page (2 prizes to be won)
- Tweet us a nice message (2 prizes to be won)
Let us know by
- Using the hashtag #BOC10 on Twitter
- Posting a link to our Facebook page
- Emailing us a link to the video or blog post
If you’re looking for inspiration…
Box of Crayons’ values are:
- Provoke Impact. We’re doing this to change things up
- Have Fun. “Important” doesn’t have to mean “boring”
- Pursue Elegance. Where beauty and impact meet
- Be Generous. Share what we can. Assume positive intent
- Stay Curious. Hang out at the edge to see what’s next
And here’s what you can win
- 1 Amazon gift card worth $10
- The Irresistible Fun Pack (8 Irresistible Principles of Fun goodies)
- I signed copy of Do More Great Work
- 1 signed copy of Get Unstuck and Get Going
- 1 signed copy of End Malaria
- 1 Big Questions movie collection (5.75 Questions You’ve Been Avoiding, Find Your Great Work, Great Work Alchemy)
- 1 Box of Crayons canvas tote bag to carry it all away