Michael Bungay Stanier is a recognized expert on topics such as coaching in organizations, how to engage and retain employees, and the challenge of doing Great Work in organizations. He has been featured in national media, such as Fast Company, the Financial Times, the Globe and Mail and Breakfast TV.
Selected Appearances by Michael Bungay Stanier
- Michael talking to Creativity at Play on BlogTalk Radio on the Alchemy of Great Work and Innovation
- Michael talking about ”Counter-Intuitive Coaching Tactics” in the Inside Learning Technologies & Skills magazine.
- Michael on Fast Company’s Work Smart 2: What Projects are Worth Working On with Bryan Serven and Gina Trapani
- Michael interviewed on Miboso Radio (The Coaching Specialties Series) on Spreading the Possibility Virus
- Michael’s article “How to do what you love and jettison the rest” in the Globe and Mail.
- Michael’s article “How to tailor your life for the perfect fit” on Positively Positive
- Michael’s workshop at the Learning Technologies conference on effective and rapid coaching in 10 minutes
- Michael interviewed on My Quest for the Best on Great Work
- Are you out of sync with your values? – Michael’s article on 99U
- Michael speaking at Google
- Michael interviewed by Brian Wempen and William Tincup on DriveThruHR radio
- Interview about Great Work from In Treehouses magazine
- Michael talking about Thought Leadership on Complex2Clear
- Interview with Chris Brogan – What-do-coaches-do?
- Coaching Masters Series – Michael on being more focused
- BLOGCAST FM – Michael on Great Work
- Alumnus Fighting Malaria – Interview about End Malaria in Australia National University’s 2011 Report to Donors (PDF)
- Michael on Pursuit of Purpose – one of 36 Gurus Online Revealing Their Fears
- Interview with Actionable Books
- How to do Great Work, Everyday – interview for In Treehouses (PDF)
- Breakfast TV interview about Michael’s first book Get Unstuck & Get Going
- Speaking with Les McKeown, the founder of Predictable Success
- In conversation with Dan Schwab of Personal Branding
- Speaking with Mark McGuinness of Lateral Action
- The Great Work Interviews: More than 100 interviews conducted by Michael Bungay Stanier with other influential, funky and generally interesting people.
Featured Book Review
- “Never Settle for so-so” – Do More Great Work book review in FinancialPost.com, November 21, 2010
- Download Michael’s bio
- Download a way of introducing Michael before interviews, keynotes and workshops
- Download photos of Michael: Print resolution (22MB) / Web resolution (< 1MB)
- Download a short bio of Michael