Isn’t it time you got unstuck?
Is it possible to get back on track, get unstuck, and get going on the stuff that really matters to you?
The answer is absolutely yes, but first… be honest, do any of these ring true for you?
- You can only see one way of doing it – and you don’t like what you see
- You’re overwhelmed by choices – and you don’t know which one to pick
- You don’t know the first step – so you can’t get going
- There’s too much at risk – and you’re afraid of chasing the big dream.
Get Unstuck & Get Going is a self-coaching program designed to help you get unstuck and solve the problem at hand, quickly, easily and effectively. Because everyone gets stuck, it’s called “being human”.
Get instant coaching, whenever you need it
With Get Unstuck & Get Going, my goal was to create a self-coaching tool that would allow you to more quickly:
- Pinpoint what matters to you – and where you’re getting stuck
- Increase your ability to generate exciting and relevant new ideas and possibilities for any challenge you face
- Put an action plan together to begin, continue and complete what you want to do
- Build your resilience by being able to coach yourself when and where you need it
- Get unstuck efficiently and without wasted effort
Get Unstuck & Get Going draws on key insights from adult learning. It includes audio lessons, email lessons, and a bi-weekly newsletter packed with tips. And all for the sake of making sure that this is something you use, you use well and you use often.
Get unstuck. Find solutions. Take action.
Coach yourself to success, knowing that all the tools and support you need along the way are there for you. Here’s to creating more possibilities in your life!
For those who reckon we don’t have time to think, this is the ideal way to make sure that we do – it can shake us out of mental autopilot in seconds and bring benefits that last for ages.”
Founder of The Mind Gym
Engaging, useful and beautifully-designed. In fact, I can’t think of a book that I’ve ever seen that was as attractive and fun to read.”
Author, The Big Leap
This amazing book is actually a three-part questioning process that gets into the heart of an issue. If you work with teams or coach, you’ve just got to have the book.”
Author, Talk Ain’t Cheap… It’s Priceless