In this practical, interactive and engaging session participants will:
- Discover the three vicious circles that keep managers – and their teams – stuck
- Learn the five core questions they need so they (and those they lead) can focus on the work that matters
- Get three quick-to-master techniques to ask a question well (it’sharder to do than it sounds!)
- Find the Best Coaching Question in the World (and it has just three words)
- And understand how to apply the New Habit Formula to convert insight into new, sustainable behaviours.
Participants also get a copy of The Coaching Habit, and a 30-day micro-learning program as a follow-up to the program, to help embed the new tools, skills and behaviours they’ve learned in the course.
Work less hard, have more impact
This 90 minute program is based on Michael Bungay Stanier’s new book
The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever.
5QL program description